SIRTFOOD GREEN JUICE RECIPE (Blender Version) no juicer is needed!
Since I’m always looking for a way to save money, I found a way to make Sirtfood Green Juice without having to buy an expensive juicer. It’s really simple too! I used my blender, added water, and strained the contents through cheesecloth that I got on Amazon for a few bucks! It was easy and the cheesecloth worked SO well. I dare to say even better than the most expensive juicer to get every last drop of juice. Of course, cheese cloth is also reusable. Here’s the cheesecloth I got. Compared to a $600 blender, I’d highly recommend at least starting with this option!
Be sure to read through entire directions BEFORE beginning.
Makes two servings.
- 4 loosely packed cups kale (chopped coarsely)
- 4 loosely packed cups rocket (arugula)
- 2 loosely packed cups flat-leaf parsley (you can include stems, leaves, etc)
- 1 loosely packed cup lovage leaves (optional)
- 2 large stalks green celery, including leaves (chop to fit in blender)
- ½ medium green apple, cored
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp matcha green tea powder
- In a blender, add all ingredients except lemon & tea
- Add 8 oz water
- Blend on high for 2 minutes
- Pour blended juice into colander lined with 2 layers of cheesecloth (use enough cheese cloth so that you can pick up edges like a pouch, or if you have a cheesecloth bag that works best!)
- Now, pick up the cheesecloth keeping contents inside, squeeze cheese cloth until all liquid has been sieved off of the pulp.
- Finally, add in the lemon juice and tea and blend again.
- Green juice will store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days!