Bacon, Egg & Potato Breakfast Bites Recipe
Muffin Pan Recipes are super popular, but this one is a little different. Rather than fork a bunch of chopped up stuff into a tin, you’re using big chunks (almost whole!) Like other bite-size meals made in muffin pans, they’re a great size and you can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week, then pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and take them to go!
Check out these yummy and EASY breakfast bites your whole family will love! You can substitute different ingredients too. Try with bacon or sausage, and add in more or different veggies. Get creative!
With just 3 main ingredients (you can add more if you’d like), these are the easiest and tastiest breakfast!
Step by Step Instructions
- First, hollow out the potatoes. I used a melon baller. It’s like a baby ice cream scoop.
- Line the muffin pan with strip of bacon to form an edge for your breakfast bite.
- Set prepared potato inside the bacon edge.
- Crack egg and carefully fill remainder of muffin well (hole). Then, add the rest of your toppings (cheese, etc). Finally, add salt & pepper.
- Bake as instructed in the recipe below. Then, enjoy!
Get creative with your muffin pan and stop chopping! Use whole ingredients for an even easier take on this popular bake. Tasty and easy! Great to make ahead too! Just 3 ingredients!
- 6 potatoes, cut in half with a small section removed (I used a melon baller)
- 12 eggs
- 12 strips of bacon
- peppers or veggies of choice (optional)
- Spray pan with non-stick spray
- Line pan with strip of bacon to form edge of breakfast bite
- Set prepared potato inside
- Crack egg and carefully fill remainder of muffin well (hole)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes or until potato is fork-tender
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American