Best Microwave Baked Potato Recipe
Check out this super easy & fast baked potatoes recipe with one quirky trick that makes perfect potatoes every time! Equates to $0.50 total @ 3-4 servings! That’s right, a quirky trick!
If you’ve ever wondered how to bake a potato, the secret to this easy recipe is using a brown grocery bag to hold your taters while they cook – in the microwave! You’ll have a yummy, steaming hot side dish that feeds 3-4 people for just $0.50 total. Believe it or not, my DAD shared this trick with me! Thanks Dad!
Like it? Pin it or REPIN it!Print
- 2 cups milk (I used skim milk, but whipping cream, whole milk or 2% would work much better)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 package chocolate flavored dry pudding mix
- Add all ingredients to bowl, stand mixer or ice cream maker and mix very well on medium-high setting for 8 minutes (approx.) until thoroughly mixed.
- Place in container and put in freezer to set.