Low or No Calorie Cafe Mocha Recipe | Yummy Afternoon Pick-Me-Up
For a quick pick-me-up and warm-me-up this winter, try this tasty treat and get thru the day guilt-free. Using free samples we’ve shared, you can make this an inexpensive or even FREE treat using our suggestions below.
Gimmie’s Low Cal Hot Cocoa or Iced Mocha
Like this recipe? REPIN IT on Pinterest!
Here are some yummy recipes for getting over the 3 o’clock slump with a yummy pick-me-up!
Cafe Mocha Recipe
- 1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 T of your favorite artificial sweetener (e.g. Splenda, Stevia or Swerve)
- 1 C hot coffee
Or, and easier variation:
- Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets Diet 25 Calories Hot Cocoa Mix PER SERVING (1 packet): 25 calories, 0g fat, 160mg sodium, 4g carbs, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 2g protein — PointsPlus® value 1*
- 1 Cup hot coffee
- Add cocoa powder and sweetener (or package of hot cocoa) to empty cup
- Add hot coffee and stir until blended.
- Add fat-free or low calorie whip cream for an extra special treat (but go easy on that!) 😉
For Hot or Iced Mocha, add a package of instant coffee — such as the FREE Nescafe Samples we’ve shared in the past. Then blend with ice to make a yummy, slushy drink!