Give my Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Roasted Pumpkin Seeds recipe a try, they would be a great addition to your Halloween bash! Or, it’s a healthyish snack full of protein and goodness!
- Seeds from a Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Butter or Margarine
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 300*
- Wash seeds throughly, making sure to get all of the orange Pumpkin stuff off
- Boil your seeds in Water for about 5 minutes in a small pot on the stove, drain & set aside to cool a bit. (Boiling makes them more easy to digest, and helps them crisp better)
- Melt Butter for 10-15 seconds in the Microwave
- In a bowl mix Pumpkin seeds, melted Butter, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, and Salt together
- Make sure all of your seeds are coated well
- Spread your seeds in a single layer on a Baking Sheet
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until they are golden brown & crispy
- Serve & ENJOY!
If you find your Pumpkin Seeds are not sweet enough or flavored quite enough to your liking after baking, simply toss them around in a bowl with more Brown Sugar & Cinnamon mix again before serving.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35