This quick and easy recipe is perfect if you’re looking for the perfect appetizer or dinner! Add 3 simple ingredients to smoked sausage for a crazy good taste your whole family will love. Ready in 20 minutes.
- 1/2 C maple syrup
- An orange or two, puréed (or 1 C orange juice – with or without pulp)
- 1 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum or apple juice
- Package smoked sausage
- Cut sausage into chunks
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and add all to a frying pan
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until liquid becomes carmelized
- Serve as main dish or appetizer
To serve as appetizer, use toothpicks to spear each chunk.
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: American