DIY Homemade Cupcake Cones Recipe
What could be more fun that cupcakes in an ice cream cone? These fun and innovative treats are a breeze to make too. I used a cake mix I had, whipped it up in my stand mixer in 3 minutes, and had these beauties baked in about 20 minutes. They’re perfect for birthday parties! No fuss, no mess, and no plates to clean or wasted paper plates!
Make your own DIY Homemade Cupcake Cones with my step-by-step instructions!
How to make DIY Homemade Cupcake Cones:
- Mix a cake mix as directed
- Place empty ice-cream cones in a muffin pan
- Fill each cone 3/4 full with cake batter
- Bake as directed for cupcakes (I baked for 18 minutes at 350 degrees F)
- Carefully remove from oven and let cool
- When cool add frosting, sprinkles, whipped cream or even ice cream
- Serve and enjoy!