If you’re looking for a perfectly creepy, easy and cheap Halloween party dish, then try this Dirt and Worms Creepy Halloween Recipe! Shock full of ickiness, but tastes great!
- 1 package of Hot Dogs (you will need about 6)
- 1 can of Pork & Beans (or Baked Beans)
- BBQ Sauce of your choice (I LOVE Sweet Baby Rays)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- Lettuce or fresh leafy veggie for decoration
- Cut your Hot Dogs length wise into fourths – 4 slices per Hot Dog
- Put on a small pot of water to boil
- While you wait drain your Beans of as much juice as possible, and place in a bowl with the Brown Sugar
- Mix well, and set aside
- Place Hot Dog slices into your boiling water a handful at a time, and remove when they have started to curl – this should take about a minute
- Once you have finished your Hot Dogs set aside to cool
- Place your leafy veggie decoratively around your dish leaving the center empty
- Scoop your Beans onto the center of your dish, then place your Worms all over on top
- Serve & enjoy!
Serve your Dirt & Worms with a large spoon, or with some toothpicks so your guests can snack as they wish.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5