Witchy Fingers Cookies Recipe – Free Halloween Recipes
I love Halloween! I can’t believe it’s almost here; this year has flown by! Get into the Spirit with these fun Free Halloween Recipes you can make at home. No cauldron required! Here’s how to make these fun and frightening “Witchy fingers” – your family will love!
Like it? PIN it or REPIN it!
To get more Free Halloween Recipes – click here.
Witchy Fingers Recipe
Be sure to check out the original Pinned recipe here.
Start by mixing up a batch of sugar cookies (recipe below). Or, buy premixed cookie dough in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. Roll them out into a thin line, and shape into fingers. Apply an almond shard fingernail and bake as directed. Brush with cocoa powder or cinnamon to give the appearance of being dirty!
- Be sure to check out the original Pinned recipe here.
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.