Put your leftover Halloween candy to good use! Enjoy the same classic taste of the original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip cookies with these chocolate chip pan cookies. Just bake, cool, slice and serve!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Use 2 cups of Halloween candy, broken into small pieces, substituting for 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.