Easy 2-Ingredient Guacamole Recipe | Super Bowl Recipes (13¢ vs $3 at store!)
Guacamole Recipe is by far the easiest I’ve ever found. And it’s so good!
I never knew how to make guacamole until my ex-MIL showed me. She said you can make it as complex or as easy as you want. I choose easy, but only if it tastes great!
You may not believe that an easy guacamole recipe is possible. But keep reading. And prepare to be surprised!
This is the perfect Super Bowl Recipe for your Big Game party, or any day! It takes less than a minute to make and this Guacamole Recipe is MUCH cheaper than buying ready-made! How cheap?
Price breakdown: I’ve gotten avocados for $0.68 each, so this whole bowl of guacamole cost me less than $2 to make! Name-brand, ready-made guacamole costs around $3.00 for 7 oz at the store, compared to about 13 cents for 7 oz of my easy guacamole! Now that’s reason for a fiesta!
And don’t miss our how to tell if an avocado is ripe tips, and our how to peel an avocado instructional video below!
Like it? Repin it on Pinterest!
Gimmie’s Game Day Guacamole Recipe
- 3 medium-size, ripe avocados
(ripe avocados should yield slightly when pressed, they should not be rock hard and they should not be overly soft)
- 1 cup picante sauce
- salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Peel & pit avocados & place in a bowl
For how-to, be sure to see our How to Peel an Avocado video below!
- Add 1 cup picante sauce – choose the flavor you like and whether you want your guac hot, medium or mild
- Smash avocado mixture with a potato masher, leave it chunky if you like it that way, or mash it up to a smooth consistency – your choice
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Careful not to over salt if you’re serving with salty chips!
Serve with your favorite chips, and get ready for the cheering – and I’m not talking about when your team scores! 😉