You can use any type of apple you wish. You can also make as many of these mouths as you wish. These are perfect as a cute snack for a Halloween party!
- Red or Green Apples (you can use any type you’d like and any amount you’d like)
- Peanut Butter (I used about a tablespoon on each apple slice)
- Mini Marshmallows (about 4-5 mini marshmallows per mouth)
- Wash and cut your apples into slices. I used 1 apple and got about 4 mouths, so you can use as many apples as you would like. I used an apple slicer which worked great!
- Take about a tablespoon (or more or less on your preference) of peanut butter and spread on two apple slices.
- Position your apple slices so that the color (lips) are facing out.
- Place 4-5 mini marshmallows on one of the apple slices on top of the peanut butter.
- Take the other peanut butter covered apple slice and place it peanut butter side down on stop of the apple slice with the marshmallows. The peanut butter will stick to the other peanut buttered apple slice and you will then have your Monster Mouth!
- Serve and watch your child’s reaction!