Healthy Candy Corn Parfait Treat
Continuing on my search for healthier Halloween treat options for my kids, I stumbled across a very cute candy corn treat that’s perfect for snack time!
My kids love fruit and so do I. Fruit makes for the perfect treat because it’s naturally sweet and can really calm that sweet tooth down without heading for the junk food.
These were so easy to make and so delicious I decided to serve them with breakfast one morning! My kids really enjoyed them and they look really cute! This lovely treat only takes a few simple ingredients and only a few minutes of your time to prepare!
Make this for your family for a simple and quick Halloween treat or serve these at your Halloween party for a healthy alternative!
Check out the recipe below to make this cute, easy and healthy Halloween treat!Print
Healthy Candy Corn Treat
- Total Time: 2 minutes
Do you love candy corn? Then, why not try this healthy option! Using real fruit and wholesome ingredients, you can get the same effect without all the sugar!
- Yellow Fruit: You can use pineapple chunks, bananas, melon, apples, lemon, yellow apple, yellow figs, yellow watermelon, mango, yellow pears, cape gooseberries, golden kiwi fruit, cantaloupe, grapefruit, apricot, nectarines, peach, papaya, starfruit. or anything yellow
- Orange Fruit: You can use oranges, tangerines, mango, apricots, cantaloupe, nectarine, papaya, persimmon, or others.
- White layer: use whipped cream or yogurt!
- Candy Corn garnishes
- Grab a glass cup to put your ingredients in. I used glass so you could see the whole candy corn layer effect.
- 2. Start with layering your pineapple chunks on the bottom of your glass.
- Next take your mandarin oranges and layer those on top of the pineapple.
- Take your whipped cream and place it on top of your oranges. I used the canned whipped cream.
- Last take a candy corn or two and place it on top for decoration!
- Serve and enjoy!
Use any type of chopped pineapple and any type of orange you’d prefer. Instead of canned you can go even healthier and choose fresh fruit options as well!
- Prep Time: 2