Do you love candy corn? Then, why not try this healthy option! Using real fruit and wholesome ingredients, you can get the same effect without all the sugar!
- Yellow Fruit: You can use pineapple chunks, bananas, melon, apples, lemon, yellow apple, yellow figs, yellow watermelon, mango, yellow pears, cape gooseberries, golden kiwi fruit, cantaloupe, grapefruit, apricot, nectarines, peach, papaya, starfruit. or anything yellow
- Orange Fruit: You can use oranges, tangerines, mango, apricots, cantaloupe, nectarine, papaya, persimmon, or others.
- White layer: use whipped cream or yogurt!
- Candy Corn garnishes
- Grab a glass cup to put your ingredients in. I used glass so you could see the whole candy corn layer effect.
- 2. Start with layering your pineapple chunks on the bottom of your glass.
- Next take your mandarin oranges and layer those on top of the pineapple.
- Take your whipped cream and place it on top of your oranges. I used the canned whipped cream.
- Last take a candy corn or two and place it on top for decoration!
- Serve and enjoy!
Use any type of chopped pineapple and any type of orange you’d prefer. Instead of canned you can go even healthier and choose fresh fruit options as well!