Disgusting Kitty Litter Cake – Halloween Party Recipes
Looking for a total gross out dish to highlight your Halloween Party or get together? Try this yummy Kitty Litter Cake recipe! It’s actually super simple to throw everything together, and your guests are sure to get a kick out of it!
Pull the kids into the kitchen to assist you whipping this one up. My little girl had a great time helping me. I only had yellow cake mix on hand, and she went a little crazy with the green food coloring, So our cake has a nice *toxic green* tint to it. The the kitty *turds* were her favorite! 😛
Check out the recipe below, and give it a try!
Like it? Pin it on Pinterest!Print
There’s nothing poopy about this yummy treat! You may never know if you can’t get past the way it looks! Try this fun, Disgusting Kitty Litter Cake – Halloween Party Recipe!
- 2 Boxes Cake Mix (and ingredients to prepare) – Spice Cake works best (I only had yellow on hand)
- 1 Box of Instant Vanilla or Chocolate Pudding (and cold milk to prepare)
- Graham Crackers, Vanilla Wafers, or Chips Ahoy Cookies crumbled (about 3 cups worth)
- Green Food coloring
- Bag of tootsie rolls
- Whipped Cream
- NEW/Cleaned Cat Litter type box
- NEW/Cleaner Litter Scoop (for serving)
- Plastic Wrap
- Optional: Large Cat Figurine to place in box
- Bake cakes according to directions on box and allow to cool completely
- Crumble cookies up fine to mimic the look of litter – Set aside all but ¼ cup
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package, and chill
- To the ¼ cup of crumbs – add a few drops of green food coloring and mix well
- Crumble cakes into a large bowl, and toss with half the uncolored cookie crumbs and most of the chilled pudding (you want the mix moist, but not soggy)
- Add mixture into litter box half lined with plastic wrap
- Add the remaining uncolored cookie crumbs on top
- Warm a handful of Tootsie Rolls in the microwaved (unwrapped) for about 35 seconds
- Mold into cat turds and place on top of cake/cookie mixture – make it nasty!
- Sprinkle on the colored cookie crumbs burying some of the turds
- Place in the litter scoop, and cat figure
- Serve cold with a big dollop of whipped cream on top!