There’s nothing poopy about this yummy treat! You may never know if you can’t get past the way it looks! Try this fun, Disgusting Kitty Litter Cake – Halloween Party Recipe!
- 2 Boxes Cake Mix (and ingredients to prepare) – Spice Cake works best (I only had yellow on hand)
- 1 Box of Instant Vanilla or Chocolate Pudding (and cold milk to prepare)
- Graham Crackers, Vanilla Wafers, or Chips Ahoy Cookies crumbled (about 3 cups worth)
- Green Food coloring
- Bag of tootsie rolls
- Whipped Cream
- NEW/Cleaned Cat Litter type box
- NEW/Cleaner Litter Scoop (for serving)
- Plastic Wrap
- Optional: Large Cat Figurine to place in box
- Bake cakes according to directions on box and allow to cool completely
- Crumble cookies up fine to mimic the look of litter – Set aside all but ¼ cup
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package, and chill
- To the ¼ cup of crumbs – add a few drops of green food coloring and mix well
- Crumble cakes into a large bowl, and toss with half the uncolored cookie crumbs and most of the chilled pudding (you want the mix moist, but not soggy)
- Add mixture into litter box half lined with plastic wrap
- Add the remaining uncolored cookie crumbs on top
- Warm a handful of Tootsie Rolls in the microwaved (unwrapped) for about 35 seconds
- Mold into cat turds and place on top of cake/cookie mixture – make it nasty!
- Sprinkle on the colored cookie crumbs burying some of the turds
- Place in the litter scoop, and cat figure
- Serve cold with a big dollop of whipped cream on top!