This easy, tasty DIY No Bake Ice Cream Cake takes less than 10 min and costs $4 (compare to Dairy Queen, Baskin Robins or Carvel for $30+! Customize as desired with cookies, candy bar or chocolate!
- 12-pack of ice cream sandwiches
- non-dairy whipped topping for “frosting”
- Choice of topping and filling (Oreos, Girl Scout cookies, cookie dough, candy bar such as Kit Kat, Twix or Hershey’s chocolate bar shavings, chocolate syrup, hot fudge, caramel ice cream topping, melted white chocolate, etc.)
- Unwrap the ice cream sandwiches and arrange them on a plate or cake board.
- Add a center layer (if desired) – I used caramel and chocolate topping.
- Then add a top layer and “frost” with non-dairy whipped topping (such as Cool Whip).
- Add whatever treats to the top (I drizzled caramel on it) and serve!
- Tip: use a sharp knife (be careful!) and rinse in hot water between slices.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American