EASY Sea-Salt Turtles Recipe (Pecans, Pretzels & Chocolate)
If you love a sweet and salty snack, then don’t miss this EASY Sea-Salt Turtles Recipe. Because, it’s Sea Salt Caramel, Pecan & Chocolate Candy rolled into one. It’s sweet, it’s salty and, it’s to die for.
Christmas baking has been a tradition in my family since I was just a little girl. My mom would always have tons of treats to choose from, and every year would make a few new treats to try. Last year, my mom made these Salted Turtles. They were so tasty and SO easy to do! So, my son and I decided we were going to make Salty Turtles this year, and enjoy eating and sharing them.
Salted caramel has become quite a hit in desserts and coffee lately. So, salted caramel lovers everywhere will love these!
Quick and Easy EASY Sea-Salt Turtles Recipe
And, as an added treat, it’s EASY to make. Because, it doesn’t take long. Of course, the most time consuming part is unwrapping those tasty ROLO candy bars! So, I had my 6-year old do that for me! I told him when they were all unwrapped, that he could eat 2 pieces. Voila! They were unwrapped quickly, and I could work on other things while he had his task to do.
Salty and Sweet Goodness
Of course, these delectable morsels will satisfy the chocolate, sweet, chewy, salty and crunchy cravings in one little bite.Print
Salty Turtles are quick and easy, and only 3 ingredients! This take on the classic Turtles candy is delicious and your whole family will love them!
- 30 mini pretzels
- 30 Rolos
- 30 pecan halves
- Sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200° F (93° Celcius).
- Place the pretzels on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place an unwrapped Rolo candy on top of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes (when Rolos are just starting to look like they’re going to melt, but are still the same shape).
- Remove from the oven. Press a pecan half onto the Roll, smushing it slightly.
- Optionally, sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Serve, or store in an airtight container.