Salty Turtles are quick and easy, and only 3 ingredients! This take on the classic Turtles candy is delicious and your whole family will love them!
- 30 mini pretzels
- 30 Rolos
- 30 pecan halves
- Sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200° F (93° Celcius).
- Place the pretzels on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place an unwrapped Rolo candy on top of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes (when Rolos are just starting to look like they’re going to melt, but are still the same shape).
- Remove from the oven. Press a pecan half onto the Roll, smushing it slightly.
- Optionally, sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Serve, or store in an airtight container.