Who doesn’t love America’s favorite, Sloppy Joes? Here’s a Manwich Copycat recipe that’s quick, easy and so tasty your whole family will love it!
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 Tbsp finely diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp hot mustard
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 clove garlic (or 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder)
- Brown 1 lb ground beef, drain fat.
- Mix ingredients above, add to hamburger and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve on large white or wheat hamburger buns.
Serve on large white or wheat hamburger buns.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins