Grilled sweet corn is soooo good! But add this spicy butter mixture for a kick you’ll love. Spice up your summer!
- 6 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Peel corn (leaving husk on) and remove silk. Replace husk and tie closed. Soak in cold water for 1 hour.
- Lightly coat grill with cooking oil (be careful! a long tong works well for this).
- Cover and grill corn over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- While corn is grilling, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the garlic, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and chili powder. Serve it with grilled corn.