Beergartita Recipe – CopyCat Bud Light Lime-A-Rita (YUM!)
If you like Bud Light Lime-a-rita (my favorite!) but hate the price, try this awesome recipe you can make at home. They’re great for parties!!
Ever since Bud Light came out with their yummy Limearitas, I have been in search of an alternate that wouldn’t cost so much. At $10 – $15 per 12-pack, the bud light Limearitas are a little high price for my taste. And, they’re little cans, not the full 12 oz we’re used to in a beer.
If you’ve been a fan for a while, you may have the FREE Jose Cuervo Margarita ball we posted years ago. This is the perfect time to use it! 😉
Check out my Beer-ga-rita recipe! You can add in Mango, Strawberry and Raspberry flavors to achieve their newest Mang-O-Rita, Straw-Ber-Rita and Raz-Ber-Rita!Print
If you love Bud Lite Lime-a-Ritas, then make your own for less money! These tasty Beergaritas are the perfect addition to fun fiesta or summertime siesta! Whether it’s Cinco de Mayo or Taco Tuesday, these pair well with everything!
- 1 – 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 16 ounces light beer 2 cans
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Course salt
- Lime wedges garnish
- Make the limeade (follow directions on package) in a pitcher.
- Add the beer and tequila (to taste).
- Wet each margarita glass rim with lime wedge, and dip in salt.
- Add Beergarita concoction to glass, over ice.
- Garnish with a bottle of beer (shown) and lime wedge!