Baked Low Carb Keto Pepperoni Chips Recipe
If you love pepperoni, then you’re not going to believe how good these low-carb Pepperoni chips are! They’re crunchy like potato chips, without the starch! That’s why they’re sometimes known as Pepperoni Crisps. And they’re ZERO carbs! They’re great for low-carbohydrate diets like Keto, Atkins and others! When you’re craving a snack, then grab this!
My personal tried and true way to lose weight is by following a low-carb diet. Years ago I lost quite a bit of weight by simply cutting out breads, sugar, and starches from my diet. Paired with even light exercise, I started dropping pounds, and losing inches quickly! I ended up taking off nearly 70 lbs in about a year. That was some time ago now, and I have since had my little girl, and became a work from home mom. Unfortunately over the years all of that weight slowly creeped its way back on my hips, and thighs, and everywhere else! Recently I have decided to truly give the low carb diet a try again (yay!). Being the *snacker* that I am it’s important that I find recipes that can curb my urges.
I went searching online for an alternative to potato chips. Something salty, with a crunch that would be great for dipping but still fit into my diet. Ta da! Pepperoni Chips, seriously why did I not think of this before? It just so happens that I love pepperoni, and these are so easy to make!
Check out the recipe below, and give it a try! Whether you are like me following a low carb diet or just want to try something new, then you are sure to enjoy these!
What You’ll Need
- Nonstick baking sheet (like a cookie sheet)
- Cooling rack (make sure it’s safe to put IN the oven!)
- Pepperoni (the kind I get is a 5 oz package, so this recipe calls for 5 oz)
This easy low-carb Keto Pepperoni Chips recipe takes less than 10 minutes, including baking time! And, there’s zero carbohydrates! Baked Pepperoni crisps are so good, your whole family will love them!
- Pepperoni (5 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400° F (204° C).
- Spread the pepperoni pieces evenly on the baking rack, and set the rack on top of a baking sheet. Make sure the baking sheet will catch any grease from the pepperoni while baking.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes, until crispy. If still greasy, you can bake for another minute or two. Or, blot with a paper towel.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 7
- Category: Snacks
- Calories: 116
- Carbohydrates: 0
Keywords: keto, low carb, low carbohydrates, snack, salty, easy