Grab this super easy and fast recipe for Teriyaki that whips up nice and thick! No pineapple or honey, just 5 simple ingredients and takes 5 minutes!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- Mix all but last two ingredients in medium saucepan.
- In a separate cup, dissolve cornstarch in cold water and add mixture to saucepan.
- Heat on medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Great when used as a glaze for chicken!
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Asian